Sunday, March 21, 2010

Finally A Reason to Get In Shape

Now that the government seems destined to take over health care, albeit in 4 years even though we will be paying for it next year, I guess I now have the incentive to get back into shape. Afterall, the last thing I want to be is dependent on a health care system that has bureaucrats like B Hussein, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi in control of my life.

We should all be very scared that the will of majority has been completely ignored and that a select group of Congressmen have hijacked government. While I am confident that November will see the Democrat-controlled House end, the damage is done.

So what will B Hussein do to the American people next? My guess is hire more of the unemployed to work for the government at 150% of the prevailing private sector wage and benefits. So who will be the last to actually create economic value in this country? We may know soon enough.

Off to the gym.....

No comments: